Thursday, October 23, 2008

California . . . Here I come!

October 16 and 17th was UEA so Diego & I decided to jump in the car and head to California. He is such a trooper in the car. For those of you that know him, he is quite the yapper and had so many stories to tell. We left Friday at around 4 and headed to Las Vegas. There we met up with my old roommate Brookie D. We stayed the night at the Hotel Demitropoulos. (Thanks Brook!) We grabbed breakfast and headed to Romoland where my little sister lives. Diego was so excited to see his cousins! He kept saying in the car, "Don't worry cousins, I am on my way!" We made it to Romoland Saturday afternoon and we just hung out with cousins! It was so fun to be at Kami's house. My little sister Logan joined us and we watched the kids play their guts out and jump on the trampoline. Diego loved doing tricks! Can I just say that I love being with my family! It makes me so happy! The next day we headed to Bates Nuts Farms Pumpkin Patch! It was amazing! There were pumpkins galore and a whole lot more.


Here's a shot of Diego and I getting ready to pick a pumpkin. The rule was that you had to be able to carry your own pumpkin. There were some rather large ones! Here are some more photos of the cousins having fun that day...

Abby, Diego, Isaac, Logan, & Chloe

Diego and the perfect pumpkin

We sure had a lot of fun! I think that will be all for now. . . I will continue to post the rest of the trip later!

No comments: